CALS Alumni seek nominations for exceptional alumni and staff
CALS Alumni Association seeks nominations to honor exceptional CALS alumni and faculty for their career success, service to Cornell and CALS, and active participation in other community volunteer activities. Please help us identify deserving nominees for the Outstanding Alumni, Young Alumni, and Faculty Awards.
Deadline to nominate is April 4.
- Young Alumni Meetup in Saratoga | Thursday, July 25
- Vote in 2013 Cornell Alumni Trustee Election
- Young Alumni Meet Up at Olde Saratoga Brewing Company
- 150 years ago, the Morrill Land Grant Act paved the way for Cornell – Cornell Alumni Magazine
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Don’t forget to join our mailing list and update your contact information with the University.
404 Not Found
- After Hours Tour of the NYS Capitol | June 11 2014
- Cornell LGBT Alumni, Families and Allies Reunion | June 5-8, 2014
- CALS Alumni seek nominations for exceptional alumni and staff
- 8th Annual Pride of New York Reception and Dinner | April 10
- January 27 Event with Prof. Margaret Smith
Copyright © 2014 Cornell Club of the Greater Capital District. All rights reserved. | Site by GoatCloud using 2012 theme.