Cornell LGBT Alumni, Families and Allies Reunion | June 5-8, 2014
The Cornell University Gay and Lesbian Alumni Association (CUGALA) presents the first-ever, all-class LGBT Alumni, Families, and Allies Reunion on June 5-8, 2014. Held as part of Cornell Reunion Weekend, this gathering includes an expert panel discussing the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn parts of the Defense of Marriage Act; the Human Sexuality Collection’s 25th anniversary and its new exhibit, Speaking of Sex; a wedding and vow renewal ceremony officiated by Ithaca Mayor Svante Myrick; forums; breakfasts, cocktail receptions and dinners; a Saturday night party; and opportunities to reconnect with old friends, meet new ones and strengthen ties to Cornell.
EVERYONE is invited. To register, go to https://reunion-registration.alumni.cornell.edu/. The early bird deadline is May 10th and registration closes on June 3rd at noon. We hope to see you in June for a very special reunion for LGBT Cornellians and their families and allies.
Questions? E-mail [email protected].
- Reunion events via Livestream, broadcast from Ithaca
- Alumni Event at Millbrook Vineyard and Winery, June 30, 2013
- Young Alumni Meetup in Saratoga | Thursday, July 25
- Cornell Alumni at Saratoga – July 29
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Don’t forget to join our mailing list and update your contact information with the University.
404 Not Found
- After Hours Tour of the NYS Capitol | June 11 2014
- Cornell LGBT Alumni, Families and Allies Reunion | June 5-8, 2014
- CALS Alumni seek nominations for exceptional alumni and staff
- 8th Annual Pride of New York Reception and Dinner | April 10
- January 27 Event with Prof. Margaret Smith
Copyright © 2014 Cornell Club of the Greater Capital District. All rights reserved. | Site by GoatCloud using 2012 theme.