After Hours Tour of the NYS Capitol | June 11 2014
Come take advantage of this special opportunity to see areas of the Capitol bathed in the daylight that had been blocked out since World War II. Enjoy the restored skylights.
Spacing limited, so sign up soon!
Cornell LGBT Alumni, Families and Allies Reunion | June 5-8, 2014
The Cornell University Gay and Lesbian Alumni Association (CUGALA) presents the first-ever, all-class LGBT Alumni, Families, and Allies Reunion on June 5-8, 2014. Held as part of Cornell Reunion Weekend, this gathering includes an expert panel discussing the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn parts of the Defense of Marriage Act; the Human Sexuality Collection’s 25th anniversary and its new exhibit, Speaking of Sex; a wedding and vow renewal ceremony officiated by Ithaca Mayor Svante Myrick; forums; breakfasts, cocktail receptions and dinners; a Saturday night party; and opportunities to reconnect with old friends, meet new ones and strengthen ties to Cornell.
EVERYONE is invited. To register, go to https://reunion-registration.alumni.cornell.edu/. The early bird deadline is May 10th and registration closes on June 3rd at noon. We hope to see you in June for a very special reunion for LGBT Cornellians and their families and allies.
Questions? E-mail [email protected]
CALS Alumni seek nominations for exceptional alumni and staff
CALS Alumni Association seeks nominations to honor exceptional CALS alumni and faculty for their career success, service to Cornell and CALS, and active participation in other community volunteer activities. Please help us identify deserving nominees for the Outstanding Alumni, Young Alumni, and Faculty Awards.
Deadline to nominate is April 4.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Don’t forget to join our mailing list and update your contact information with the University.
404 Not Found
- After Hours Tour of the NYS Capitol | June 11 2014
- Cornell LGBT Alumni, Families and Allies Reunion | June 5-8, 2014
- CALS Alumni seek nominations for exceptional alumni and staff
- 8th Annual Pride of New York Reception and Dinner | April 10
- January 27 Event with Prof. Margaret Smith
Copyright © 2014 Cornell Club of the Greater Capital District. All rights reserved. | Site by GoatCloud using 2012 theme.
- Cornell University: The Ultimate Guide to Getting into CollegeIf you want to attend a prestigious Ivy League school, Cornell University is the place to be. Ranked number one in the U.S. News and World Report’s 2018 Best Colleges rankings, Cornell offers a world-class education with a small-town feel. With a rigorous admissions process and many benefits for students, including a strong community identity, […]
- “Reclaim your home with a beautiful and restored skylight!”Are you looking for a way to add some visual flair to your home? restored skylights are a great way to do just that! Not only do they add a touch of class, but they also can help you save on energy bills. So if you’re considering a renovation, consider adding a beautiful skylight to […]
- Stop Wasting Time on Unnecessary NewslettersSome people think that newsletters are a waste of time, but that’s not always the case. If you’re able to get your customers to subscribe to your newsletter, you can keep them up-to-date on the latest news and events at your business. Why newsletters are an effective way to communicate with customers Newsletters can be […]
- The Most Important Ceremony of Your Life: Renew Your VowRenewing your vows is one of the most important ceremonies in your life. Not only will it improve your emotional and physical health, but it can also lead to happiness and fulfillment. Keep reading to learn more about why this is such a significant event. The Most Important Ceremony of Your Life: Renew Your Vow […]
- 7 Simple Tips for Making Cornell a More Awesome CommunityIf you’re looking for a top-tier university with great academics and lively social scenes, look no further than Cornell University. This highly reputable institution has released seven simple tips to make Cornell even more awesome. From creating a positive community atmosphere to making campus more user-friendly, these tips will help you maximize the experience at […]
- Fun Things to Do in the Capitol When the Heat Goes DownLooking for something to do when the weather cools down? Why not check out some of the fun things to do in the Capitol? From enjoying a good book in the Library of Congress to strolling through the gardens, there’s plenty to do when the heat kicks in. How to enjoy a good book in […]
- Capitol Drama: How the Battle Over the Design Played OutThe Capitol underwent a drastic redesign this week, with some lawmakers arguing that the changes are too drastic. The final design, which was released this week, shows major changes to the exterior of the Capitol building. The proposed changes have sparked controversy, with some lawmakers arguing that the redesign is too drastic. The Capitol drama: […]
- 20 Alumni Who Are Changing BusinessIf you’re looking for some inspiration to follow your own path in business, you don’t need to look any further than these 20 alumni of some of the country’s most prestigious business schools. Whether they’re starting their own businesses from scratch or leading multimillion-dollar corporations, these veterans of the industry are changing the way we […]
- How to Join the CALS Alumni Association and Start Making a DifferenceJoining the CALS Alumni Association is a great way to make a difference and connect with fellow alumni. This organization offers a variety of opportunities to get involved and contribute to causes that matter to you. By joining, you’ll be able to join forces with other alumni to create change. Joining the CALS Alumni Association […]